The new world's tallest man seek for love

The new record breaker for the world's tallest man is Sultan Kosen. He, 27, a farmer from Turkey said he’s never had a girlfriend. So he’s looking for a girlfriend now. I hope he can find what he wants soon.

He's now standing at 8ft 1in. His abnormal growth was caused by a pituitary gland tumour which has left him on crutches. The tumour was successfully removed in surgery and he finally stopped growing last year. He uses walking sticks and tires quickly if he is standing.

Whatever, this giant man has three brothers and a sister, all normal sized.

Sultan said: “I want a car I can fit into, but more than that I want to get married. Until now it’s been really difficult to find a girlfriend. They’re usually scared of me. But hopefully now I’m famous I’ll meet lots of girls. I’d like to get married.”

Sultan also boasts the globe’s biggest hands (10.8in) and largest feet (14.4in). And he needs crutches just to walk.



Via - Mirror.co.uk, 16 Sept 2009

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment