Girl, 10, accidently hanged herself to death as she danced to Lady Gaga

A schoolgirl Megan Williams, 10, accidentally hanged herself with a dressing gown cord in a tragic accident as she danced round her bedroom listening to her favourite music.

She was dancing to Lady Gaga songs when she put the cord around her neck. The cord, which was tied to a bunk bed, tightened as she danced around and strangled her to death.

The alarm was raised when her 15-year old brother ran downstairs to their mother Lisa saying: 'Megan's hanged herself.'

A coroner said the accident graphically illustrated the dangers of children playing around with cords.

Mrs Williams tried to revive her daughter using tips she had seen on television but the schoolgirl died later in hospital.

She fought back tears as she relieved last May's tragedy at the inquest in Manchester.  Megan - described as a 'little Princess' - and her two sisters had just returned from school and went upstairs to play in her bedroom.


More reading - Daily Mail




~ Library of weird news blog ~

Categories:

1 comments:

Howdy! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a
lot of work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary every day.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!
Here is my homepage design

Post a Comment