Man using his eyelids to pull an aeroplane

A Chinese martial arts expert pulled a 560 kilograms (about 1,234.8 pounds) amphibian aeroplane for five metres (about 16.4 feet) - by a rope hooked to his eyelids.

48 year old, Dong Changsheng, performed the stunt at the Changchun International Exhibition Centre in Jilin province, reports the City Daily newspaper.

It took him less than a minute to pull the half-a-tonne aircraft for five metres.

Dong has been practicing kung fu (Qi Gong) for nearly 40 years, and has collected numerous awards for his skills.

"I have pulled a car with my eyelids before but this was the first time with an aeroplane," he said.

"To be honest, I didn't use my full strength and I think I could probably pull it three times the distance.

"I have built up the body strength to do this but it would be very dangerous for ordinary people so I don't want anyone to copy me."



Via - Orange News

Photos from Getty Images



~ Library of weird and wonderful news blog ~

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment