Lady Gaga cancels show because exhausted and dehydrated

Singer Lady Gaga canceled a concert in Indiana on Thursday after she "passed out" and had difficulty breathing, an upset pop star said on Twitter.

The gig has been rescheduled for January 26, the 23-year-old added.

"I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite," she continues. "An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing.

"Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular - a result of exhaustion and dehydration."

The flamboyant pop star, one of the top-selling artists of the last two years with hits "Just Dance" and "Poker Face", apologized to fans.

“I begged everyone to let me go onstage,” Gaga claims. "I am so devastated. I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat: I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort."


Via - Reuters

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment