Unidentified Marblehead Neck monster

Is it a fox? I don't think so. Is it a wolf? I don't think so. If these photos are not photoshopped, then this animal can be included in unsolved mysteries.







An unidentified, sinister looking beast has been photographed near Marblehead Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, Massachusetts.

The fierce looking creature was spotted drinking from a pond in a Blanchard Street yard in Marblehead recently before it quickly scarpered. Local residents have been speculating what the strange looking animal is, a werewolf one resident suggested, others say it’s just a fox with mange. Possibly then another contender for a chupacabras sighting.


Via - The MorningStarr

Categories: ,

1 comments:

My vote is "fox with mange". Actually, that's the first thing I thought when I saw the photo.

Post a Comment