Britain's tallest schoolgirl, Emma Cahill

Emma Cahill, 16, has been declared as Britain's tallest schoolgirl at 6ft 5ins and she is still growing. She has just started form six at St Mary's Convent School in Worcester.

She is the star player on the netball team but needs shoes specially designed to fit her size 14 feet, while she also had to have her new uniform tailored to fit her 36in legs. But she says she wants to get even taller despite being bullied over her size.

Her father Andrew, 45, is 6ft 6ins while her mother Jane is 5ft 11in.

"I am really proud to be the tallest schoolgirl in Britain. I like being a bit different but I reckon I'm still growing," she said.

''I'd like to grow an extra inch to catch up with my dad.

''I have been bullied but I try not to think about it. People call me names, laugh at me. Sometimes people do things they wouldn't do to a short person but I just laugh it off.''

The world's tallest teenager is 17-year-old American Brandon Adams who stands at 7ft four-and-a-half inches.


Via - Telegraph.co.uk

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment