World's smallest girl, according to the Indian Book of Records

According to the Indian Book of Records, Jyoti Amge who is standing at 23 inches tall - and weighing in at just 11 pounds is the world's smallest girl,

Amge, 14, has a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia, which affects an estimated one out of every 25,000 births and occurs in all races. But, her tiny size hasn't hampered her spirit one bit.

"I am proud of being small. I love the attention I get," Amge said.






"I'm just the same as other people. I eat like you, dream like you. I don't feel any different."

A Japanese TV show featuring Guinness World Record-holders bring Jyoti Amge, the world’s smallest girl, to Japan.

Amge, known as “Amu-chan” on the program, is taken to a nail salon to enjoy something that is apparently not available in her native India. She then visits a hair salon and is given a slight makeover. Finally, they take her to a photo studio for babies, in which she tries on a lot of cute costumes. At the end of the clip, she says it is her dream to one day become an actress.

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment