The biggest and heaviest woman on earth - and she's still growing


At 6ft 6ins and 34 stone, she is declared as the world's biggest and heaviest woman, and she's still growing. Tanya Angus, who suffers from a rare growth condition, is already one of the tallest and heaviest women on the planet. The doctors say she is the only one whose growth cannot be stop by a medification.

She suffers a rare disease known as Acromeglia. Her body is producing too much growth hormone. She rocketed from a slender 5ft 8ins at the age of 18 to a massive 6ft 6ins and 34 stone. 'I'm staying hopeful,' says 30-year-old Tanya, from Nevada, USA. 'Without hope you don't have anything. I hope they can stop me growing one day so I can try to live as normally as possible.'

Tanya as she used to be, before her condition changed her world



Tanya, now living with her half-sister, finds it difficult to walk - but won't give up hope

All the best to you Tanya .......


Read more at DailyMail.co.uk

Categories: ,

1 comments:

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information
together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

my weblog chapter 13 bankruptcy florida

Post a Comment