Got my Public Bank Visa Electron PIN

Over a month ago i applied for Public Bank Visa Electron debit card. About a week ago i received the card but not with PIN along. And yesterday the PIN arrived separately (for security reason). Today i went to town with my buddy to check whether i can use the card or not. I went to PB ATM machine to set up a new PIN.

After that i tried to buy foods from supermarket to confirm that it can be used and has a transaction. Why i want it to has a transaction? Because i need to use it to withdraw money from Paypal. So i was login to paypal account couple hours ago and i added the debit card. Then i tried to withdraw my Paypal money to the card. The process run smoothly, alhamdulillah. And below is what Paypal said tru their email.

Your request to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your card ending in xxxx has been received and is in process.

PayPal completes this transfer in 5-7 days, but your card issuer's policies may affect the processing time. For more information, contact your card issuer.


Sincerely,
PayPal

So i must wait for a week to see whether my withdrawal succeed or not. I hope it will succeed. I will post again the result of my withdrawal insyaAllah. Have a nice days ahead, wassalaam :)



Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment