Problem with RICHED20.dll file

Today i encountered problem after installed Vista Transformation Pack for my Windows XP SP2. I was installed VTP many times before, but no problem happen. But today, when i start to install something like Mozilla Firefox 3, there are alert appears, my RICHED20.dll file is corrupt.

I googled to find that file, and found it at DLL-files.com . riched20.dll is a module containing functions for the Rich Text Edit control. Maybe that's why it is a problem if it not exist to Mozilla Firefox because related with rich text.

Windows Setup ask me to put back Windows installer CD, and i put it to my DVD drive. Yes! My problem settled alhamdulillah! Hehe and that's my share for today. If you encounter RICHED20.dll problem, just standby your Windows installer CD or DVD. All the best :)


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment