My latest 3d wallpapers design - Vol 4

I enclose here my latest design of 3d wallpapers - Vol 4. I posted them all at e-picworld blog and just want to share here a package of the latest. All the best everybody! :)

3D House in a garden


3d house wallpapers3D house in a garden - A house of justice



3d landscapes wallpapers3D house in a garden - Above the water


3D Concept rooms

Two 3d designs below are the designs of a meeting room that was designed not by me, but by my mentor in 3d works, Mr Hamizan Ishak. The designs are for use to UMT (the old name is Kustem), located in my own state. So thanks to him for this contribution , alhamdulillah and i hope he can contribute again in a future hehe.







3D Caves


Islamic wallpapers3D Caves Wallpaper - 3


Islamic wallpaper - 3d caves3D Caves Wallpaper - 2


3D Caves Wallpaper - 1




3D Fantasy Islands


Islamic wallpapers3D Fantasy Island - with an artificial Stonehenge


3d landscapes3D Fantasy Island - Partner






3D House in a forest


3d house wallpaper3D House in a forest - The tree house


3d landscape wallpaper3D House in a forest - The love house








Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment