The best firewall for my PC

I do not really recommend you to use Comodo firewall. The program good in blocking suspicious actions from local programs and internet, but sometimes so fussy. From my experience, it ever block incoming connection from internet turning my modem's data LED to stop blinking (stay glowing). And it always keep asking the same question about suspicious programs even the same program running later.

I thought my modem is not working, but after i tried to disable Comodo Firewall, the modem back to stable condition. Since then , for me Comodo is not so good to use and give other problems to us. For alternative to use firewall, i prefer Zonealarm. It's the best firewall that's working nice to me so far. At least, it will not repeat to ask the same question to the same program.

If you have your own experience about firewall, please share here. Maybe some of you have better info of which firewall is better to use. And what's the best method to use them. Please don't hesitate to give comments. All the best :)


Categories:

2 comments:

Hi Forumer ,
How are you doing ?
Thank you for adding My two Blogs links in your Blogs.
I am doing well ,this week i am very active in blogging Ha ha ha.
i did two new task for blogvertise,thiese task I grab from grab bag. still I didn't get any task to my Blog But I am ok with this grab bag hehehe.
I have Post many New post in My blogs . how they look ? it's doesn't looks profesinols to me ,when i read my own post next days it's looks like some thing wrong. hehe That's very bad but I can't help myself.

see you forumer take care

Hi forumer i forget to tell you something.
I have told you before about your side bar I notice it's can't clickable on your feedget.info ,perpustakaan and some other (I haven't check yet another). but sidebar can clicks on E-cash world.
first I thing some wrong with my browser. but some of your Blogs works and some blogs doesn't.
If this problem only happens with my computer I think that's not a big Problem. but If this happened with all your readers, so you are losing lots of Income man . you should do something man ,i can't Help you about what to do and how to do ? But as your wellwisher, i am inform you .
plz ask with some other friend if they notice same thing with your blog.

best of luck

Post a Comment