Solar eclipse 15 Jan 2010 viewed from Terengganu, Malaysia

Alhamdulillah, I have the opportunity to shoot photos of the solar eclipse today, although not from the very beginning of the eventful phenomena but at least I got them. These images were shot from the village of Teluk Pasu, Manir, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia using Sony Alpha 200 DSLR camera.

I used a high shutter speed at 1/4000 and aperture of 20+ in tandem with the brightness of the surrounding conditions. First I thought to use ND filter, but since it was sufficient, I only adjusted shutter speed and aperture. Hopefully you'll like the photos as I do.

Solar eclipse 2010 pictures


solar eclipse photo


Solar eclipse 2010 pictures


solar eclipse photo

The moon came from the horizon below and eventually covered the sun but just a notch - not even a half. Maybe in India one can capture "The Ring-like" total solar eclipse .......


p/s: It is quite dangerous to watch the sun directly around 3 or 4 PM like this. But i wait until clouds cover the sun a bit, and then shoot.

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment