Finally i got the invitation from Google Wave to preview it

Finally i got invitation from Google Wave too to preview this new method of connecting to other people via internet. For those who still don't know about Google Wave, you can go to the following link and read.  Of course you need a Google account first before joining Google Wave.

Google Wave is really interesting








Below is the snapshot of my first Google Wave platform





For those who still not get the invitation and want to get one, go to http://wave.google.com and click Request an invitation at the bottom of the page. All the best :)

Categories: ,

6 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

ok i invited you Rajeswar

But for others i hope you can go to http://wave.google.com to get invitation from Google itself, because i have limited invitation to make. Google only gives us 20 invitations to make

Thanks and all the best :)

Hey... I m Rajeswar's classmate... Can i get one too.. please!

souvik232@gmail.com

Peace and hi Souvik. I'm so sorry, I think i don't have enough space for you anymore, i myself still not enough to invite my frens

but i suggest to ask Rajeswar to invite you buddy. Have nice days ahead :)

Hhhhmmm Google add more invitations for me to make. So if anybody wants to be invited, you can ask me here. I will try to invite , thanx :)

Post a Comment