Malaysian dies after sex stimulant overdose

sex bugil bogel telanjang
A 52-year-old Malaysian man was found dead in a hotel room in the border town of Sadao Wednesday, in what is suspected to have been caused by an overdose of sex stimulants.

According to Bernama, the man and his Thai girlfriend checked into the hotel in Soi Thaijungloan after being seen in a bar.

"When she woke up this morning, the man was already dead."

"She told us that the man liked to take sex stimulants," Police Major Phichet Channoo of the Sadao police station in the Songkhla province was quoted as saying.

Via - Asiaone News



Post a Comment