Phishing email from johnmark3@freenet.de

Yet another phishing email and this time they told to collect money from FEDEX, isy7. Wanna know what the email said? Below i paste the email content;

Goodday!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $850,000.00United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Justin Yayi the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $850,000.00USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of August 2008.

I want You to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY to know when they will deliver your package. I have paid for the delivering charges and insurance fee.The fee you have to send to them and release you package to you is the,security keeping fee, which is $155 Us Dollars to received your package.

NAME:FEDEX COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY.
ATTANTION: PERSON: DR.FRANK DENNIES
POSITION: FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
E-MAIL:(info_fedex31@yahoo.dk)
Tel/FAX: +229 93 84 88 96


SEND THEM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO PROVE YOURSELF TO them THAT YOU ARE THE REAL PERSON
YOUR FULL NAME;...............................
YOUR ADDRESS:.................................
YOUR COUNTRY:.................................
YOUR AGE:.........................................
YOUR OCCUPATION:.................................
YOUR PHONE NUMBER:.............................


Note The FEDEX COURIER SERVICE company don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don’t let them know that box contents money ok. I am waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr,john mark


Don't ever trust this kind of email!



Categories:

1 comments:

Here is another email johnmark3 is sending out. I received it today, 3-30-08. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT click on the link contained in the email. It could lead to a Download Trojan keylogger that could take over your computer and transmit all your personal data and info to some malicious website, as well as spy on everything you do. There should be a central clearinghouse website, such as Phishing_emails.com, which people could post these things to so that everyone could be aware of them. There should also be a central government clearinghouse site for these things because they are clearly CRIMINAL emails. To my knowledge no such site exists, nor does law enforcement seem very interested in doing anything about this pervasive problem, which is sucking in thousands of victims a day. Here is the email:

JOHNMARK&CO.CHAMBERS
(ATTORNEYS&COUNSELORS AT LAW)
FEDERAL HIGH COURT BENIN
WHITE-HOUSE BUILDING,
25 DEGBAGO CRESCENT,
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Email:barrister (john_mark_400@yahoo.fr )

Dear Friend,

Compliments,I BarristerJohn Mark have decided to bestow this trust on you, which I pray you will not ignore or betray.I appologize in advance for any inconviniences this may cause you.

I am BarristerJohn Mark the Personal Attorney to late Mr micheal williams, who was a contractor here in Benin Rep.Who, on December 2003, with his entire family were perished in Air -Crash on board from Cotonou.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm As a matter of fact,

My client made a fixed deposit Amount, valued at (USD$15.9M) with Arab Bank here in Benin Rep, and upon the duration time of their agreement,his bank started contacting him but no response.

Conseqently, The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased as his personal attorney,or have his account confiscated after four years, as it is in the law of this country. Since then,

I have made several contacts to His Countrys Embassy in order to locate any of my clients extended relatives,which had also been unsuccessful.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since none of his relatives were no way to be found so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15.9m could be transffered into your account,

thereafter,we will both share it in percentage according to our contributions to boost the success of this great transaction. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up all the claims we will make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us make this great benefiting transaction successfully.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me as fast as possible through mail: ( (john_mark_400@yahoo.fr ) to enable us discuss further the progress of this business
.Best Regards,

John Mark
Senior advocate of Benin(SAB).










--

Post a Comment